Yes! 79883 people have survived after being infected with the coronavirus. The virus has spread to more than 162 countries, with 182725 confirmed cases and 7174 deaths (17/03/2020). There is no cure to coronavirus infection, people will recover on their own, but You will most likely survive unless you have a weak immune system. This virus affects anyone who has Immunocompromised state (child, elderly, pregnant women etc.)
Scientists are working frantically to develop a vaccine, but the real threat of the coronavirus is its stealthiness. It has a long incubation period, is very asymptomatic for the most part, and you are already contagious even during the incubation period.
Cold is the most common disease do you know coronavirus symptoms are the same as the common cold? The early stage of this virus hard to recognize or not showing symptoms at all. Most of the symptoms are appear between 3-14 days after infection. Until then you won’t realize you are contagious with the virus.
Currently only way to fight with coronavirus is having a strong immune system
Read more – Is coronavirus contagious?
How to boost your immune system
If you have a strong immune system, your body can fight with this virus. The immune system is the one that defends your body against harmful foreign as well as self-material such as bacteria, viruses, cancer cells.
- Reduce Sugar intake. reduce your consumption of high sugar content foods
- Get enough sleep (7-8 hours per day). Sleep is the most essential part of our immune system when you sleep your body repair and heal itself. If you’re busy with stress, try to relax. Take time off to allow the body time to recover.
- Drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day – water that enhances the body’s alkalinity.
- Exercise regulates the digestive system and stimulates the brain as well. Remember to replace the electrolytes or electrically charged minerals that you sweat out
- Avoid junk foods. Try to take more vegetables and fruits daily basis. Fast foods company use chemicals to make their foods taste good. Avoid junk foods. Try to eat organic foods.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You need to take your breakfast within two hours of waking up. breakfast helps you to restores the glucose levels and lowers stress levels
- Stay positive, when you are stress, your body will spend so much energy to fight with stress. Don’t stay at home when you’re free. Try to go out to make some friends. having a social life is help you to get rid of stress
Read more – What’s the right mask for the coronavirus
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS?
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Breathing difficulties
- Pain in the body
If you have the above symptoms, don’t panic. If you recently travel china or if you know someone who infects the virus You will most likely contagious the virus
Otherwise, Take necessary medical treatment by your doctor. Wear a mask when you go outside. Avoid close contact with people
Always wash your hand. Buy hand sanitizer always keep it with you.
Read more –