How can you test yourself that you have infected coronavirus? Covid-19 is caused by a member of the coronavirus family, and currently, covid-19 is spreading across many countries. Coronaviruses are types of viruses that infect the respiratory system. They are found in both animals and people. If you have not traveled to those countries or have not closely contacted someone who is infected with coronavirus, your chance of infecting coronavirus is low.
Coronavirus testing looks for signs of coronavirus infection in nasal secretions, blood, or other body fluids. Coronavirus infections in people are common throughout the world. They don’t usually cause serious illness. But covid-19 is spreading across the globe, causing many deaths and locking down many cities.
Countries where covid-19 has spread
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- United States
- North Macedonia
- Sri lanka
The covid-19 does not show signs of being infected for days. When they have a fever or cough and go to the hospital, the lungs usually have 50% fibrosis, and it’s too late! Japanese and Taiwanese physicians introduced some guidelines to follow to understand the symptoms and protect yourself from the virus.
How can you test yourself that you have infected coronavirus?
Taiwan specialists introduced a guideline to simple self-check to follow every morning.
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds.
If you end it without coughing, cramping, shortness of breath, or congestion, your lungs are not affected by fibrosis.
In critical times or if you are suspicious about your health condition, you should check yourself every morning in an environment with fresh air!
Serious advice from Japanese doctors treating covid-19 patients
As their advice, people need to make sure that their mouth and throat are moist, and their body is well hydrated. Take a few cups of water at least every 15 minutes. Keep a water bottle with you wherever you are going because drinking water can keep your body hydrated.
Read more – corona virus and china mail packages
Why should you drink water frequently to prevent covid-19?
36,780 people recovered from corona virus so how did they do it?
Even if the virus enters your mouth, drinking water or other liquids wipe from the stomach. Ignore the high frequency that you need a pee. The more you pee, the more toxins are removed from your body. If you don’t drink enough water regularly, the virus can enter your stomach and lungs. It is very dangerous. Please remind everyone about this!
Therefore, drink enough water, guys.
A complete guide to track your symptoms of coronavirus every day
First 1 – 3 days
- Symptoms are similar to the common cold
- Sore throat, a little pain in the throat
- No flu. Not tired yet still eating normally
- Sore throat
- The rumbling began
- Body temperature increasing from 36.5-degree celsius ( This condition change according to person to person)
- Anorexia begins. Hard to eat
- Mild headache
- Mild diarrhea
- Sore throat, coughing
- Slight hot body. Temperature ranges from 36.5 – 36.7
- Feel tired and dizzy, pain in the joints
This stage is difficult to diagnose as a cold or coronary infection.
- Mild fever begins, about 37-degree celsius
- Croup coughs, or dry cough
- Sore throat when eating, talking or swallowing
- Fatigue, nausea
- Breathing occasionally
- Can cause diarrhea, vomiting
- The fever is higher from 37.4 – 37.8-degree celsius
- Too much coughing
- Body aches and pains. The head is heavy like a stone
- Frequency of suffocation stays the same
- More diarrhea
- Fever of level 38 or above
- Hard to breathe, hard chest to breathe. Shortness of breath
- Continue to cough and keep quiet
- Headache, joint pain, back pain
- Symptoms do not change but worsen
- High fever
- Not coughing but worse than before
- Can’t breathe even if how much you tried
In this stage, blood tests and X-rays of the lungs should be taken.
Symptoms vary depending on the individual’s resistance and immunity. It takes 10-14 days to find anyone who is healthy. Not healthy, then 4-5 days.
People should remember,
- Wear facial masks when you are in public or use public transport and whenever possible (cloth masks are good and rinse frequently).
- Washing hands frequently. You must wash your hands after using public transport, after using the washrooms, before cooking and before eating.\
- Use a hand sanitizer.
- Avoid crowded places as much as possible.
- Increase Vitamin C to increase immunity.
- Clean personal stuff like phones, laptops regularly.
Please take care of yourself and share this to inform others.
Read more – Can The Coronavirus Lead To Death?
Read more – Is There Any Cure For The Novel Coronavirus